Outfits Inspiration cute life Links

Monday 26 December 2016

OI TO THE WORLD


This outfit wasn't my initial Christmas outfit, I had a dress coming from Ebay but it didn't arrive in time. I was checking my aus post status updates feeling initially hopefully and then bummed I was going to have to pull something together last minute. The positive is that it made me dig out this cherry/gingham skirt I made a few years ago and barely wear, considering the amount of time it took to hand gather the gingham ruffle it really deserves more love.

Hope you are all having a wonderful festive season spending time
with those you love xx



Gingerbread man studs - Saturday Lollipop

Red Bralette - Cotton on Body (on sale for $5 at the moment!)
Kate Cami (aka candy candy top) - Bardot

Cherry/Gingham Ruffle Full Circle Skirt - diy

Reindeer Socks - Cotton On Body
Gold Glitter Sneakers - Rubi Shoes


photos by Kye Smith

1 comment: