Outfits Inspiration cute life Links

Monday 7 December 2015

BE MY BABY


Another 6 months has passed since my last post, I still haven't gotten my camera fixed but my lovely boyfriend helped me out with some outfit photos. Not to sound like a cliche but this year has absolutely flown, again another cliche, time flies when you are having fun. This truly has been the best year of my life, one of the exciting things to happen this year was my first trip overseas.

I went to Tokyo for 10 days about a month ago. I don't know why I haven't been overseas until now, the amount of money I invest in my wardrobe may be a slight factor hehe. Japan has always been my dream location so it seemed fitting to make it my first trip. Japan was everything I wanted and more and I had such an amazing time, I was pretty close to tears when I had to come home. Before I went overseas I did think about doing a diary blog post of my adventures but as it was my first trip I didn't want to spend my trip thinking about what I was going to write about, I wanted to make sure I was fully immersed in the moment.  

What I did do instead was a shopping haul you tube video of my purchases which you can check out here, This is my first you tube video and I am hoping that it will end up being something I do a little bit more of. If there is anything you would like to see me do a video about please feel free to comment below. 

xx




 








2 comments:

  1. those earrings! the shoes! so cute!!

    secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really digging your colour pallet. The combination of blue and pink pastel really links everything together :) I can totally relate about travel (although, none of my travel this year has been overseas) I've recently started playing festivals with my bands. I can't believe I didn't start playing them earlier!

    ReplyDelete