Outfits Inspiration cute life Links

Friday 15 August 2014

IF ONLY WE LIVED IN A POSTAPOCALYPTIC WORLD RUN BY WOMEN


If this is what a Post-Apocalyptic world is going to look like, bring it on I say! 
This most recent shoot featured on Vice has me swooning and wanting to start my very own pastel girl gang.

I love the style of tough women but it is a look that I feel I've never quite been able to master. The women I adored in my early teens like Kat Bjelland and Courtney Love seemed to be able to do that babydoll femme look while still maintaining their punk rock edge. 

I have often figured that my pastel wardrobe is often the killer of any chance of looking tough but this photo shoot proves my theory completely wrong... 

PHOTOGRAPHY: ALEX DE MORA
STYLIST: BRIDI FODEN
Makeup: Amy Conley using MAC
Hair: David Noble
Props: GLITTERGUN$ LDN
Models: Maddie Seisay and Ella Bernie at Elite Models, Emily at M+P, Jasmine Lia at Models 1, Alexandra Dell Anno at FM Models, Emily Bador at NEVS




No comments:

Post a Comment