Outfits Inspiration cute life Links

Monday 19 May 2014

STYLE CRUSH SIX - Alexandra Metal Clown

Alexandra Merino AKA Alexandra Metal Clown is a 22 year old from Maryland, USA, commanding attention with her eclectic personal style. 

One of the most impressive things about this creative babe is that she sews all her marvellous clothes and accessories and has been doing so since the age of 13. A self confessed wig wearing, high heel addict and metal head, her rainbow colour palettes and thoroughly themed looks have made her one of my biggest style crushes.

 
1.       How would you describe your style?  

I would call my style an explosion of matching colors and patterns,i love to match from head to toe!!! a colorful explosion would probably describe it best! ;)



2.       If you had to pick your 5 favourite pieces in your wardrobe, what would they be?  


My rainbow fur shrug coat, rainbow hologram platforms, black heelless platform heels, jumbo colorful pom pom headpiece,Jeffrey Campbell rainbow platform sandals! that was very hard to choose! hehe



3.       What are your favourite places to shop?

Ebay- Is my go to place for all my fabrics,sewing supplies and wigs, I also love
Etsy- I love supporting all the artists who put time in their handmade creations, I get lots of cool earrings and headpieces from there!
Romwe- I adore, you can find the coolest most unique pieces there for a really good price



4.       Where do you draw your style inspiration from?

Everything,I’m mainly inspired by daily objects you see everyday and i like turning them into wearable fashion,example(all my food/3d outfits and headpieces)



5.       What is your next fashion must have?

I must have the pastel Unif moto jacket! I have been wanting it for so long!I’ve been making lots of pastel clothes and headpieces, so it's a must for me now! also summer is coming up and I’m dying over those UNIF clear glitter jelly platforms!



6.       Who are your style icons?

Hands down, Anna Dello Russo takes the whole cake- I adore her! she is the one who inspired me to make my own diy cherry headband,she is such a chameleon with her fashion! she always looks so different and incredible thats how aspire to be with my own fashion,constantly changing and wearing different patterns!




Usually the "Style Crush Six" is dedicated to outfit photos but I felt some extra attention need to be paid to Alexandra's amazing DIY head pieces. xx


You can check out more of this gorgeous lady here:
Instagram@ AlexandraMetalClown

No comments:

Post a Comment