Outfits Inspiration cute life Links

Sunday 13 April 2014

FASHION FIX - STANCE SOCKS


A great way to add a splash of colour and pattern to an outfit without breaking the bank is with a fabulous pair of socks. I frequently wear sneakers and pair sandals and heels back with socks so I am always on the hunt for interesting new styles.
I had seen Stance's sock collection for men in a few stores and thought they were really cool but it wasn't until I fell in love with a pair of pastel, tie-dye ankle socks on Urban Outfitters that I was alerted to the fact that they also have a range for women.
With a dedication to the spirit of individuality and a design philosophy that believes in expression and function, Stance's Spring '14 offerings are a must buy for sock lovers.



2 comments:

  1. omg the last ones! im already picturing all the outfits i can wear them with haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They've got them on Asos now :) I am obsessed with the "Ladies love Outlaws" ones xox

      Delete